HOW TO REMOVE WRINKLES FROM CLOTHES Years ago, removing wrinkles from clothes involved an iron and an ironing board. But, to be honest, I am really bad at ironing especially when it comes to shirts. Most of the time, the shirt comes out worse looking than when I started. I do everything I can to …
Hi, I’m Ari Hirsch, the Founder & Inventor of InstaSteam.You might know me from the TV show “Billion Dollar Idea” currently airing on Fox Business, Tuesdays at 9 PM.
Today, I’d like to introduce you to an innovative travel solution, that like InstaSteam, will revolutionize the way you travel, forever!
Just, check out my friends at Royalty Travel Solutions,
Their membership program offers the best, travel deals from around the world! And when you do, tell them, “Ari Sent You,” to receive your FREE InstaSteam Pod.
INSTASTEAM AS SEEN ON HOME SHOPPING NETWORK
Where you GET YOUR Instasteam PODS
SHOP ONLINE NOW
AT PARTICPATING LOCATIONS
SHOP AT AMAZON.COM
How it Works
Hang Your clothes in the InstaSteam Garment Bag
Open The Pod
Tear off the top of the Instasteam pod so the top is completely removed.
Add water of any kind, hot or cold, it doesn’t matter.
Insert into Bag
Insert the Instasteam Pod into your Garment Bag and zip it up. Done.
worry about ordering more or stocking up before your trip!
THE BENEFITS of steam
- According to a recent study done by Steamery, and the Research Institute of Sweden (RISE), using a high-heat steamer could help inactivate viruses on everyday clothing and accessories.
- Steaming inside a heat-proof pouch, “showed that 99.99% of the viruses of interest were inactivated, within one minute.” the report says.
- “Steam can naturally deodorize and kill most germs and bacteria,” confirms Ari Hirsch, CEO, and Founder of InstaSteam, whose unique hands-free clothing steamer uses a special garment bag and individual steaming “pods” to refresh clothing and linens.
- Using a steamer, Hirsch adds, “is also a safer alternative for people during Covid, allowing a contactless solution to freshening up their clothing whether at home or traveling.”
INSTASTEAM BEING SOCIAL
Sustainably 🍃♻️ Look Fresh Wherever, Whenever
Allowed on cruise ships, airplanes, etc.
As Seen On Billion Dollar Idea - Fox
Our Blog & TIPS
There are many different reasons that steaming your clothes is the best option for making them look fresh and clean. The first and most important reason that InstaSteam is the best option, is that it releases the wrinkles from your clothing without you having to do any work. Yes, ironing and the shower can do the …
Packing essentials for life’s greatest moments. 1. Passport or birth certificate. Because you’ll probably be visiting exciting ports in foreign countries, you’ll need to come prepared with identification. If you don’t have a passport, never fear: For closed-loop cruises (AKA those that both start and end at the same U.S. port), an original copy of …
What’s the worst part about laundry? Yes, that’s right. Ironing. Ironing is, simply put, no fun at all. Some would say it’s…the worst. Thanks to the creation of the steamer and InstaSteam, though, ironing is no longer a necessary household chore! Check out these 4 reasons and if by the end you’re not convinced, we won’t …
– According to the Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership, tourism contributes about 5% of global greenhouse gas emissions — a figure they expect to grow by 130% by 2035. Meanwhile, the International Tourism Partnership found that for the hotel industry to align with the Paris Climate Agreement, it will need to reduce its greenhouse gas …